A multi-disciplinary corporate service provider that is active in various areas of the financial services industry, services ranging from the incorporation and administration of corporate entities to the licensing and administration of Investment Funds is looking for a Senior Client Accountant.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for:
- Book keeping of shipping companies and other accounting clients;
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements;
- Preparation of financial statements under GAPSME or IFRS;
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and recap statements;
- Preparation of Eco-Contribution documents;
- Bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Monitoring the work of junior colleagues;
- Content writing reports for website;
- Assisting with the preparation of Company budgets.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy), ACCA or ACA;
- Audit experience will be considered an asset;
- Good verbal and written skills in Maltese and English;
- Good understanding of the Maltese Law.
Find more Jobs in Malta