Senior Client Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Client Accountant|
|Salary:||€39,000 - €42,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 10:51|
A Corporate Services provider operating in multiple jurisdictions is currently looking for a Senior Client Accountant to join its team.
- Provide client accounting, tax compliance (where appropriate) and other services to an allocated client portfolio which includes the production of financial statements for companies, trusts and/or other legal entities.
- Prepare interim reports, management accounts and statutory annual accounts in accordance with applicable accounting standards.
- Assist other team members and review their work when required.
- Applying standard procedures to facilitate the rendering of quality services to clients in a consistent, effective and efficient manner and exercising quality control to ensure that all accounting reports conform to set standards.
- Carrying out on a timely basis all necessary administrative tasks.
- Ensure that client accounting files are organized and complete.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients and with other functions (e.g. administrators, lawyers, associates, etc.).
- Record all time spent accurately to facilitate invoicing and internal reporting.
- Provide assistance with any required analysis work and special projects as required.
- Contribute to the achievement of the team’s Key Performance indicators.
- Identify and contribute to the mitigation of risks.
- Additional duties may be assigned from time to time as required.
Skills and experience
- Have a recognised professional accounting qualification.
- Have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, to include the preparation of annual financial statements, ideally within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge and experience of working under Malta and/or international company law, specifically as to holding and finance vehicles, financing, corporate transactions, incorporation and liquidation would be an advantage.
- Experience in producing IFRS and/or GAPSE financial statements and/or consolidations would be an advantage.
- Be fluent in English and have strong writing skills in English language.
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of all MS Office packages. Be highly organised with a systematic work method. Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines is a prerequisite.
- Ability to work with teams involved in multiple disciplines across different locations
- Ability to deal with both operational/procedural and client issues
- Be pro-active, motivated and flexible.
- The ability to take ownership of individual issues and ensure they are resolved to the satisfaction of the internal or external clients
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's