Senior Client Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Client Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 14:08|
An independent global service provider of a broad range of assurance, administrative, legal, corporate secretarial and support services is currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join its finance team.
- Coordinates the client accounting for specific Maltese entities.
- Reviews reports (i.e. financial statements, related accounting reports, corporate tax returns and tax calculations, tax rulings, etc.) processed / prepared by Client Accounting Officers in Bangalore and other departments and related offices,
- Validates financial statements, accountants opinions /declarations, tax returns, tax rulings and other related accounting and tax documents.
- Compiles and prepares Clients periodic (interim, annual) financial statements, related accounting reports and schedules.
- Performs (detailed) review of financial statements received from clients.
- Arranges and files tax returns for clients and internal Company’s entities and ensures that these are filed in a timely manner; coordinates with tax advisors or accountants whenever necessary.
- Assures the timely preparations of annual financial statements and filing of corporate tax returns.
- Preparation and filing of VAT.
- Contacts with clients to request information needed relating to accounting and fiscal matters.
- Contacts with client auditors and tax advisors.
- Keeps CARE/5 Series accounting and tax related fields up to date.
- Supports the creation and monitoring of budgets and MIS. Provides suggestions for improvements,
- Other duties: Undertake such other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with Management
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance and Accounting and at least 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience within the trust and corporate services business and/or financial services
- Interpersonal Skill
- Proactive/ Driving hard for targets
- Anticipate on changes
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles/ Taxation
- Accuracy/ Follow Procedures
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's