Senior Business Support Officer - Back Office
|Job Title:||Senior Business Support Officer - Back Office|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 14:01|
We are looking for an outgoing individual who has super attention to detail and communication skills to join our team as a Senior Business Support Officer.
As our Senior Business Support Officer, you will be interacting with our GO business team daily with regards to client trends and issues, to ensure an effective flow of information. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential issues, will make you successful in this opportunity.
Excellent assertiveness, organisational and problem solving skills will help you go a long way when it comes to handling & maintaining Business Accounts and being responsible for the calculation of commission for the GO Business team. As for the rest, we will teach you everything else you need to know. So as long as you’re willing to learn, this position is a great opportunity to grow within a fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- O-Level Standard of Education
- Be proficient in English
- Have good communication, writing and interpersonal skills;
- Be an effective and flexible team member;
- Possess a positive attitude and a ‘can do’ approach;
- Good at problem solving;
- Be willing to learn and attend further training to keep up with latest updates;
- Be IT literate and conversant with office automated tools;
- Experience in a customer care related environment.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Carry out duties related to a smooth activation process of all Business Services including the use of the Bulk Tool, and changes required to existing services. Follow up on issues which crop up in the process to completion.
- Responsible to handle Business Accounts maintenance to ensure accurate data in our systems. This relates to updating a variety of details including addresses, directory entries, account category tagging, inputting of discounts on accounts, MYGO Business Application linking and other cleansing initiatives to ensure correct customer related data cleanliness
- Inputting of Credit and Debit products on Customer accounts as per company procedures
- Assume responsibility to support the Business Team in 2nd Line Support on Business cases which includes internal investigations together with crediting and debiting of accounts
- Effectively contribute in supporting the Maintenance process for Cutovers so to minimise inconveniences for Business Customers.
- Coordinating with internal teams and external contractor.
- Assist in anomaly rectification exercises related to billing and data inputs in systems.
- Providing an excellent standard of service as well as suggesting processes and systems that will improve existing processes and procedures.
- The timely calculation of commission workings of the GO Business team and the compilation of reports associated with the commission workings and the sales / referrals of the same team;
- Following up open issues with other departments in relation to the commission system;
- Assisting with the various functions of the GO Business team as required, example; handling calls on behalf of colleagues;