An online gaming company with experience spanning across digital, traditional and new media markets, is looking to employ a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
They would like to find and engage an incredible Business oriented Senior BA who is passionate about bringing ideas to life.
- Experience and ability to elicit and analyse requirements from stakeholders using a variety of techniques and communication styles to adapt to different audiences.
- Provide analysis and insights to decision makers and stakeholders
- Create KPI reports and dashboards based on business needs
- Assisting the CFO closely in performing analysis of ROI, customer segmentations, bonus optimisations, cashier optimization, key KPIs
- Working closely with Data Warehouse Manager
- Working across several innovative projects for Genesis that are key to our success and business strategy
- Delivery of advanced analytical projects within a fast-moving environment
- Application of data to areas such as campaign analysis, ROI, and A/B testing
- Clearly defines acceptance criteria and provides metrics to monitor user experience
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience in roles such as Analyst or similar
- Strong academic background – BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science, Econometrics, or other relevant education
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics and translating business questions into SQL / code whilst communicating results in clear and visual manner
- Vast experience in advance modeling: LTV prediction , Churn rate , ROI etc.
- Ability to work closely with the BI team to ensure data structure will serve the business needs,
- Strong business understanding and business mindset with regards to increasing profitability and managing costs
- Expert user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Optimisation of business processes
- Business case literacy
- Marketing analytics experience
- Confident to use data and Agile processes during analysis to clarify and validate requirements
- Understanding how data models work and fit together
- Have a mindset that is both structured and service minded
- Ability to explain complex things in an understandable way
- Interest in personal and career growth
- Fluent in English
- Passionate to maintain a high level of requirements quality