Castille is recruiting a Senior BI Developer on behalf of a large client. You will bring critical analytics to the company to ensure a competitive advantage.
- Constructing reports, dashboards and analytic solutions
- Creating relational and multidimensional queries
- Drafting and deploying reports
- Managing and compiling large sets of data for aggregating from heterogeneous sources into a data warehouse
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related recognised degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Superior SQL knowledge
- Relevant Microsoft SQL Server Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services experience
- SQL server basic administration experience
- Confident with at least 1 data visualisation tool
- Experience in quality assurance for the verification and accuracy of data
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and attention to detail
Real-world experience in working with bigdata will be considered an asset.