Senior Backend Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Backend Developer|
|Contract Type:||Contract (Assignment-based)|
|Contact Name:||Meldon Borg|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 06:37|
One of our client is growing rapidly thus is looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join the R&D team in a permanent position. The ideal candidate should be a senior level backend developer and will be dedicated to developing clean and modern using Node.JS framework.
This candidate must be proficient in Docker and Kunbernetes and have strong experience in data migrations. He will also assist the rest of the backend team in determining API and database structure, and in looking for inconsistencies and security holes in the APIs.
- Developing high quality, efficient code to meet business needs.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our online applications.
- Ability to create clean, well-documented and efficient code.
- Influence technical decisions and improve development processes and infrastructure.
- Researching and proposing appropriate new technologies to meet business challenges.
- Coordinate with co-developers and other team members.
- Node.JS 5+ years expertise.
- Strong Typescript knowledge.
- Security and data migration.
- Solid Database knowledge (Mongo DB and Postgres).
- API production (and consumption).
- API documentation skills (Yaml/Swagger).
- Jira or Trello project tool experience.
- Solid experience using Git/GitHub and related workflows in a distributed team environment.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development practices.
Nice to have:
- React JS.
- React Native.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's