Senior Back End Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Back End Developer|
|Contact Name:||Andrius Petkus|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 11:29|
An established web design and development company is expanding and looking for a Senior Back End Developer. Significant hands-on server-side development experience is required, together with a solid understanding of design patterns and impressive problem solving skills.
As adopters of cutting-edge technologies - including mobile application development, progressive web apps, artificial intelligence and blockchain – they have a proactive approach towards learning, in order to create future-proof designs.
- Working as part of a multinational team of knowledgeable experts who are passionate about software development.
- Exciting challenges as well as the opportunity to contribute to open-source software and work on personal projects or publication;
- Other benefits such as flexible working hours, sporadic home-office, daily free lunch, team activities, supportive and friendly environment & hardware allowance - get to keep the equipment you need!
- Work on the complex solutions and challenges being developed, ranging from Artificial Intelligence to highly scalable cross-platform architectures or enterprise-grade applications;
- Share the same vision and desire for personal growth, mentoring junior members of the team.
- Experience coding on .NET (preferably) or Java;
- RabbitMQ or equivalent (Kafka, Microservices, and others);
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- SQL & relational databases or NoSQL;
- Source control & Git;
- Test-Driven Development;
- AGILE & Scrum methodologies;
- Software engineering principles;
- Responsible and able to work autonomously;
- A natural leader that other team members may look up to;
- Efficient, precise and intolerant to low quality development;
- Ability to manage and delegate work on multiple simultaneous projects.
Find more jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's