Software House with 10 years of trajectory in the field is currently expanding their team.
- Join a well-established business with clients worldwide
- Enjoy a casual environment with strong team work
- Attractive salary package + benefits such as flexible working hours and sporadic work from home
- Write high performance and maintainable code to implement new functionality,
- Advocate best practice Test Driven Development,
- Contribute to key architectural decisions,
- Maintaining and enhancing our infrastructure (DevOps),
- Perform technical requirements analysis, high-level design and effort estimation for new features or enhancements,
- Solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues
- Mentoring / Code Reviews of other Junior Developers.
- Proficient in PHP 7 and later or equivalent back-end programming languages (Pearl, Python, Ruby or similar)
- Experience using MVC frameworks (ideally Symfony),
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles,
- Experience working with relational database (MySQL),
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and Git workflows,
- Experience working with large codebases,
- Experience creating APIs (ideally GraphQL),
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- Experience with Linux systems, software automation technologies, Infrastructure As Code practices,
- Familiarity with programming methodologies and design patterns such as domain driven design (DDD) and Service-oriented architecture
- Considered a plus:
- Strong working knowledge of Amazon AWS (or similar cloud platforms) and
- Knowledge of JS frameworks such as ReactJS or Angular.