Senior Back End Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Back End Developer|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 14:38|
The role is focused on innovation and involves development of our wealth management software suite including our online trading platform.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work in an exciting, energetic and agile environment
- Learn and use cutting edge tools and technologies to solve challenging problems
- Engineer high availability solutions
- Work closely with other team members to design and develop real time transactional systems
- Ensure that application components align with the application architecture and performance goals
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity
- Suggest initiatives that improve working efficiency and quality
- Experience with the following technologies (.NET 4.0 or later, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC / MVVM, C#)
- Experience with IOC / DI, patterns ideally using Autofac
- Experience building distributed applications using microservices.
- Knowledge of message queues such as RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of NOSQL databases such as Redis
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.