Senior Application Support Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Application Support Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 14:18|
[Only local applications will be accepted]
Are you ready for a new challenge!
Our client, a global HR Service company with over 50 years of experience in the HR, Payroll and Workforce Management is looking to hire a Senior Application Support Specialist
The Senior Engineer will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities.
- Apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide development, testing or support service to clients and customers
- Achieve delivery of core/customized products in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and standards
- Conduct peer reviews
- Provide effective team collaboration
- Accurate recording of time, effort and schedule related activities via trackers
- Provide good communication skills to achieve excellent customer service
- Escalate to Team Lead and/or Lead Engineer if needed, on risks/issues identified which impact project delivery schedules
- Take ownership and do follow up on project/s assigned
- Use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Seek and respond to development feedback
Other Responsibilities (Support Role):-
- Work efficiently on support tasks
- Drive to ensure responsiveness and resolution time targets are met.
- Analyze and prioritize incidents/change requests, ensuring that the incident/change request process are being followed
- Ensures documentation/log completeness
- Support business users
- Understand support framework as applied in a development centre
- Diploma or Degree holder in IT
- At least 3 years’+ experience in software development, testing or support environment.
- Knowledge of SQL, XML and understanding of API
- Knowledge of software development concepts and lifecycles
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Interested candidates may send their CVs to Deeya on Dbheeroo@castilleresources.com.