The Analysts in Grade 6 will be assigned to carry out work which will involve a number of the following duties:
- Coordination and planning of the supervision of a group of Less Significant Institution (LSIs) under his/her charge in line with the Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM) Supervisory Manual for LSIs;
- Coordinate work in relation to the Risk Assessment System (RAS) of the assigned LSIs;
- Coordination, participation and undertaking of the Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process (SREP) at the assigned LSIs;
- Liaison with the ECB and the EBA in connection with reporting related to the assigned LSIs;
- Other ad hoc supervision related duties as may be required by the Director and/or Deputy Director/s of the Unit from time to time.
- Represent the MFSA at meetings with the ECB held in relation to concerning the supervision of the assigned SI, as well as in various working groups, task forces and similar for a as may be assigned by the Unit’s management team.
- Required to coordinate and plan the supervision of a Significant Institution (SI) and/or to act as subcoordinator of the related Joint Supervisory Team.