The Analysts in Grade 6 will be assigned to carry out work which will involve a number of the following duties:
- Coordination and planning of the supervision of a group of Less Significant Institution (LSIs) under his/her charge in line with the Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM) Supervisory Manual for LSIs;
- Coordinate work in relation to the Risk Assessment System (RAS) of the assigned LSIs;
- Coordination, participation and undertaking of the Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process (SREP) at the assigned LSIs;
- Liaison with the ECB and the EBA in connection with reporting related to the assigned LSIs;
- Other ad hoc supervision related duties as may be required by the Director and/or Deputy Director/s of the Unit from time to time.
- Represent the MFSA at meetings with the ECB held in relation to concerning the supervision of the assigned SI, as well as in various working groups, task forces and similar for a as may be assigned by the Unit’s management team.
- Required to coordinate and plan the supervision of a Significant Institution (SI) and/or to act as subcoordinator of the related Joint Supervisory Team.
We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Accountancy, Economics or Banking and Finance or in another financial services related subject. Candidates with advanced knowledge of Excel, including VBA would be considered an asset.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
You will also possess a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the area related to the role. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least ten (10) years of relevant experience within the financial services environment, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MFSA, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MFSA.