6 months ago
Malta Financial Services Authority
The Senior Analyst will:
- Demonstrate a good practical knowledge of the Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Responsible for monitoring and processing of applications/appointments/amendments to licences in relation to insurance;
- Responsible to co-ordinate the Processing of Insurance Passporting notifications in terms of the relevant EU Directives;
- Dealing with regulatory enquiries as required;
- Participation in meetings with potential applicants;
- Acting as reference to other staff members;
- Carrying out work related to EU developments;
- Liaising with other regulatory Units within MFSA, applicants and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Participating in ‘ad hoc’ assignments related to specific issues that arise from time to time
We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Insurance and Pensions or in another finance related background.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
You will also possess a minimum of five (5) years working in financial services.
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least ten (10) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.