Castille’s client is looking for an ICT Risk analyst providing specialist services and support as part of the overall supervisory framework.
- Reviewing ICT governance and general ICT risk exposures and controls of licence holders or other parties
- Evaluating IT policies and procedures, service level agreements and IT system or service outsourcing Establishing the adequacy of business continuity and Disaster Recovery provisions.
- Business and Computing degree and/or in a financial service-related subject.
- CISA certification or similar, candidates in the process of obtaining such certification will also be considered
- A minimum of three years working experience in the area
- More than three years work experience considered an asset.