We are looking for candidates with a solid academic background in Law, Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Economics or Public Policy or in another finance-related area, to increase the current pool of internal expertise in the team. Potential candidates should be familiar with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive and UCITS Directive.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
The candidate should possess the following skill set:
- leadership skills with the ability to lead, coach, mentor and manage his direct reports to work effectively as a team;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- ability to cope with a large volume of work, prioritise and deliver under pressure;
- sound analytical, numerical and judgemental skills; and
- ability to analyse large volumes of information, establish the salient matters and decide on the way forward.
You will also possess a minimum of five (5) years working in the area of financial services and/or compliance with financial services regulation. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least ten (10) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.