Senior Analyst (Fintech) within Strategy Policy and Innovation
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst (Fintech) within Strategy Policy and Innovation|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 14:36|
About Strategy Policy and Innovation
The FinTech and Innovation function, set up within the Strategy, Policy and Innovation Directorate, is tasked with the promotion of FinTech and innovation within the domestic financial services sector.
The Function is responsible for the setting up and maintenance of the MFSA's innovation hub and regulatory sandbox.
It is also tasked with the authorisation and supervision of licence holders under the Virtual Financial Assets Act and provides support to other Units within the Authority with respect to the various applications of FinTech in the 'traditional' financial services sector.
- Process applications/appointments/amendments to licences under the proposed Virtual Financial Assets Act;
- Monitor deadlines in the processing of applications;
- Participation and co-ordination of application meetings;
- Eventually undertake off and on-site supervision of licence holders authorised under the proposed Virtual Financial Assets Act;
- Lead, coach, and manage a team of staff;
- Process queries and analytical issues, particularly those relating to the Virtual Financial Assets Framework; and
- Undertake such other tasks as may be delegated by line management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's