Senior Analyst (Financial Analyst – Pensions) within Insurance and Pensions Supervision - Grade 6
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst (Financial Analyst – Pensions) within Insurance and Pensions Supervision - Grade 6|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 08:32|
The eventual appointee will be joining the Finance team in the analysis of information required for regulatory purposes in the area of pensions. Reporting into the Deputy Head- Finance within the Insurance and Pensions Supervision, the individual will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Undertake analytical duties related to compliance by pensions licence holders in line with their statutory obligations emanating from their operating licences.
- Carry out on-going off-site surveillance on licence holders.
- Monitor the level of compliance with applicable regulatory standards by licence holders and eventually the regulatory obligations emanating from the Pensions legal framework.
- Participate in on-site compliance visits of pensions licence holders.
- Act as a reference to other staff members and will be also required to involve himself/herself in ‘ad hoc’ assignments related to specific regulatory and supervisory issues that arise from time to time
- Report on the outcome of the different assignments as may be appropriate and necessary.
- We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in accounting, or a finance professional, or in pensions.
- The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- The applicant is to possess a minimum of five (5) years working in the area of pensions finance. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's