Senior Analyst - Cybersecurity
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst - Cybersecurity|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Abela|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 10:40|
Castille's major client is seeking to recruit a senior cyber-security analyst within the cyber-security and ICT risk function.
- Assessing and evaluating the cybersecurity posture of all parties whether carried out directly or with external auditors
- Implementing cyber security incident management and coordinating at supervisory level
- Conducting investigations or enforcing actions as necessary in close collaboration with other supervisory teams
- Networking, Information Systems or other bachelor’s degree or higher
- IT certifications; CISSP or CISM certification will be preferred.
- A minimum of three years working experience in the area related to the role, more years of experience considered an asset.
- Proficient in Network Security, Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Security Incident & Event Management, Application Security and forensic analysis
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's