The Regulatory Oversight Function is responsible to develop and implement a regulatory oversight framework in order to assess adherence to the rules that regulate the various functions of the Group.
The selected applicants will be required to:
- Keep abreast with new and ongoing regulatory requirements, in order to be able to recognise non-compliant areas that may adversely affect the Groups’ operations;
- Ensure that the Group’s regulatory oversight monitoring plan is aimed to oversee that internal policies, procedures and controls are satisfying applicable current and ongoing regulatory requirements;
- Ensure that the oversight assessments are being carried out as scheduled in an efficient and effective manner;
- Communicate the findings following an oversight assessment as well as recommend specific changes for improvement both on a strategic and operational level. Ensure that the action plans are completed by the relevant unit within the agreed timeframes.
Interested applicants must:
- Possess a University Degree (MQF level 6 equivalent) or professional qualification related to Law, Banking or Investment Services;
- Be highly responsible, committed and appreciate the responsibilities which the job entails;
- Possess excellent analytical, communication and leadership skills.
Preference will be given to applicants who possess a minimum of 6 years working experience in the analysis and interpretation of Regulation or 7 years working experience in a Risk or Compliance function.
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.