Senior Analyst (Banking and FI) within Authorisation Unit
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst (Banking and FI) within Authorisation Unit|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 14:58|
The Senior Analyst will:
- Demonstrate a good practical knowledge of the Banking and Financial Institutions regulatory Framework
- Responsible for monitoring and processing of applications/appointments/amendments to licences;
- Dealing with regulatory enquiries as required;
- Participation in meetings with potential applicants;
- Acting as reference to other staff members;
- Carrying out work related to EU developments;
- Liaising with other regulatory Units within MFSA, applicants and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Participating in ‘ad hoc’ assignments related to specific issues that arise from time to time.
We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Banking and Finance.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's