|Job Title:||Senior Analyst|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €35,000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 11:00|
The Company is looking for a full time Senior Analyst to work in their credit team in Malta. The role is a varied one and covers computational tasks for a private equity style credit fund investing in UK Consumer Insolvencies (the “Fund”) and for the credit business of the Company generally.
- Preparation of various risk reports for the Company, including stress testing.
- Monthly review of the securitization model which determines the Company’s exposure to Lending.
- Calculation of carry and fund waterfall management.
- Assist with the preparation of board reports for the various committees and boards of the Company and the Fund.
- Liquidity management relating to capital calls, distribution to Partners, expense payments etc.
- Review of detailed quarterly reports to investors.
- Preparation of reports for the Valuation Committee of the Company.
- Reconciliation of cash and positions of the Fund.
- Producing daily estimates and monthly NAVs for the Fund and liaising with the fund administrators on all aspects of the NAV.
- Review of quarterly management accounts for a Lux subsidiary of the Fund.
- Liaising with auditors on year end accounts of the Fund.
- Assisting the COO of the credit business with all aspects of the operations for the Company and its clients.
- Assist in compliance and operational matters in respect of AIFMD and assist in the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Outstanding academic record with a degree in Banking and Finance (Hons) and/or studying for CFA;
- Experience of working with a hedge fund manager is an advantage but not an absolute requirement;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Good communication skills.