20 days ago
A Corporate Services provider is currently looking for a Senior Accounts Executive to join its finance team. Reporting to the Accounts Manager you will be responsible for
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests.
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT Returns and VAT Recapitulative statements.
- Preparation and review of management accounts and liaising with auditors.
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
- Responsible for delegation of tasks to junior accountants and review of work accordingly.
- Technically develop the junior accountants.
- Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organised person.
- Ideally holder of degree in Accounting (ACCA or equivalent).
- 2-3 years' experience in similar role.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Able to work on his / her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.