Senior Accountant Private Equity and Real Estate
|Job Title:||Senior Accountant Private Equity and Real Estate|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 15:31|
An opportunity has arisen to join Alter Domus Malta’s growing and dynamic Corporate Services Department to work on a diversified portfolio of International Private Equity and Real Estate clients.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Establishing a strong relationship with clients, responding to their needs, building their trust and ensuring the quality of all work delivered is up to Alter Domus’ exacting standard;
- Ownership of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of and review of management accounts;
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements and liaison with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation and review of tax returns and VAT returns;
- Preparation and review of regulatory reporting;
- Assisting with transaction, including set ups, liquidations, acquisitions, disposals and funding arrangements;
- Supervision of the work delegated to junior accountants;
- Coaching and training junior accountants.
- You are a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification working experience in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word;
- Analytical with good problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under own initiative;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Self motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's