- Establishing a strong relationship with clients, respond to their needs, build their trust and ensure the quality of all work delivered is up to Alter Domus’ exacting standard;
- Ownership of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of and review of management accounts;
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation and review of tax returns and VAT returns;
- Preparation and review of regulatory reporting;
- Assisting with transaction, including set ups, liquidations, acquisitions, disposals and funding arrangements;
- Supervision of the work delegated to junior accountants;
- Coaching and training junior accountants
- You are a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification working experience in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word;
- Analytical with good problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under own initiative;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Self motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Alter Domus, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Alter Domus.