|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 15:17|
A company bridging the gap between the traditional world of finance and innovative crypto companies is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join them.
The role includes financial accounting, financial planning, reporting and budgeting, short and long term business strategy, and audit liaison. The ideal candidate will be very familiar with accounting standards and best practice, with substantial audit experience, and able to work comfortably in an international organisation in a multi-cultural environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Respond to internal accounting related questions and inquiries
- Manage tax payments
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles
- Prepare budgets
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies and take corrective action
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends, prepare finance reports required for team meetings or as requested by management
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- Assist in preparing necessary documentation for annual financial audits.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Preferably 5 years relevant post-qualification work experience in a similar role;
- Significant audit experience, preferably in a banking-focused team, would be considered an asset;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Process and deadline driven mindset with a keen eye for detail
For more information please contact Nikki Farrugia on firstname.lastname@example.org