A brand that provides services to captive insurers, open market insurers and reinsurers, insurance intermediaries, and other corporate entities around the world are seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant.
- Prepare and manage the monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual budget and reforecasts
- Preparation of the coinsurance and quota share bordereaux
- Cash flow management
- Conduct accurate and timely inter-company accounting and invoicing
- Liaise with the auditors at year end and on an ongoing basis as and when required
- Responsible for managing the auditors in their preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
- Overview of banking and investments of client
- Prepare legal, statutory and regulatory returns, to include but not limited to: FSC returns, IPT, ABI, MIB, FOS, FSCS, LFB
- Undertaking work in the completion of reporting on Solvency 2 Pillar I and III requirements
Skills and experience
- The ideal candidate must be a qualified Accountant
- Must possess strong experience in a similar accounting role
- Supervisory experience is an advantage
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time Management and organization skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- People management and leadership skills.