Our Marketing team is looking for a Segment Marketing Specialist.
Successful candidates should be in possession of the following:
- Have a graduate qualification in any related Commercial, Marketing or Business Management degree
Non Academic Qualifications:
- Ideally with a strong telecoms and proposition marketing background
- Strong commercial acumen and capable of strategic thinking & business strategy
- Confident presenter in sales and customer forums
- Must be a dynamic, result-oriented individual with a can-do attitude
- Can work under pressure
- Good communicator and good interpersonal skills
- Good team player
The selected candidate’s main duties / responsibilities will include the following:
- To define and execute the strategy for the relative segments based on deep customer insights in order to increase the segment revenue and profitability.
- To proactively contribute in the implementation of a meaningful Residential Segmentation that can guide effective commercial activity and planning
- To regularly analyse data and insight from Channels, Customer Research, CVM, Product & BI teams to refine and optimize commercial plans and outline roadmaps.
- To actively propose product development based on customer needs in the target segments.
- To lead and drive marketing activities to achieve and preferably over deliver on customer NPS & Brand Health, inflow KPIs & market shares in the targeted segments.
- To own and drive end-to-end Segment activity plans in liaison with Marketing Communications & Sponsorships, Product Marketing and CVM Managers for maximizing the growth within each Segment – Revenues & NPS.
- To own and show excellence in go to market of above by delivering impactful messages through the right communication channels
- To monitor sales pipeline in order to forecast sales opportunities and performance gaps.
- To work with CVM team to define BTL/Upselling and retention strategy.
- To work closely with Channels, Terminals & Technology teams to actively manage the SARC budget to maximise the growth benefit, and keeping SARC intensity under control.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.