|Job Title:||Security Engineer|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 10:43|
These are exciting times for our InfoSec Team with an extremely bright roadmap for this year. From getting company accreditation to setting up a new Security Operation Centre, it is never a dull day for us here at Betsson.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Security is absolutely critical to Betsson Group hence we invest a lot in our people as well as cutting edge technologies to help with the day to day work. If you want to be part of something big, if you want to make a difference, then this is the team to join.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Operational Security and ideally hold certificates such as OSCP and CEH
- IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modelling
- MySQL/MSSQL database platforms
- Identity and access management principles
- Application security and encryption technologies
- Secure network architectures
- Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), phishing and social engineering, network access controllers (NAC), gateway anti-malware and enhanced authentication.
EXTRA AWESOME AT
- Multitasking & communication – you will manage varying projects and need to communicate security risk and compliance related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Assist Security Administrators with the implementation and tuning of policies for systems such as IDS/IPS, SIEM and DLP
- Work with the SOC team in analysing and mitigating any threats
- Analyse, document and escalate security incidents per policy
- Create new ways to solve existing production security issues
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Develop automation scripts to handle and track incidents
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses
- Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
- Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria
- Deliver technical reports and formal papers on test findings
- Analyse and advise on new security technologies and program conformance