Security Engineers who, as part of a team, will be responsible to install, configure, secure, implement, support and maintain security infrastructure services and provide first level user support. This role will offer you the opportunity to broaden your skill set and experience, both at a technology and business level.
This role requires candidates to have:
- General knowledge of IT security systems (such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.) commonly used in enterprise IT environments. Prior working experience using some of these technologies would be considered an asset;
- Ability and genuine interest to learn, understand and apply new technologies;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both independently with minimum supervision and as part of a team;
- Ability and willingness to be on call on a 24x7 basis if required;
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and/or some server and workstation technologies and platforms (such as Windows, UNIX or Linux) would be considered an asset;
- Experience with some programming/scripting languages (such as PowerShell, batch scripts or PHP) would be considered an asset;
- Familiarity with web related technologies and related security industry standards and leading practices (such as OWASP) would be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to candidates holding an MQF Level 6 qualification (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent, and/or at least two years’ experience working in an enterprise IT environment
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.