|Job Title:||Securities Officer|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 08:25|
For the Securities Officer position, the ideal candidate will be supporting the trading team on day-to-day operations
The job entails:
- Assisting with trade executions; performing post and pre trade checks and effect all the necessary bookings on the customer accounts;
- Preparing the necessary documentation and all necessary tasks for the dealing of subscriptions and redemptions of units in collective investment schemes;
- Supporting traders in Foreign Exchange execution; performing post and pre trade checks and effect all the necessary bookings on the customer accounts;
- Performing and keeping record of daily trade reconciliations;
- Maintaining existing spreadsheets and tools used by the desk;
- Netting off daily deals with counterparties;
- Record keeping and safekeeping of securities and reconciliations with counterparties;
- Assisting Customers, Fund Managers and Administrators with various trade related queries;
The ideal candidate should:
- Be in possession of a Degree in Banking & Finance or related discipline or Diploma from a reputable college, institute or professional organisation demonstrating further education and training or have previous experience in a similar position with a reputable firm.
- Have good knowledge of capital markets, financial products and asset servicing.
- Be well organised and flexible to learn and perform different tasks and duties.
- Have good IT and strong attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a team.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Sparkasse, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Sparkasse.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's