A leader in the Textile Industry, is looking for an SEO Specialist for it's Digital Services Team.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- At least 3-4 years of proven & demonstrated experience in the SEO World
- Have a deep understanding of how SEO works from scratch.
- Proven success in driving traffic from numerous sources around the web
- Ability to write quality & authoritative content & hence expertise in content marketing
- Expertise with the Wordpress ecosystem & how to make the most of it in terms of SEO Strategies
- In-depth keyword research & experience with Google's Keyword Tool & Planner
- Demonstrated experience with Split-testing strategies
- Sound understanding of HTML Structure & metadata concepts, including schema
- Experience with Google services, including Analytics & Webmaster Tools
- The ability to work with SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies, including building natural backlinks
- Demonstrated experience with deploying an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- Demonstrated experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- Solid knowledge & experience with how blogging, press releases, social meida and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Hunger for & ability to stay updated with current & projected trends in the SEO industry. Knowledge of past trends is also valuable
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- Ability to maximize local search exposure
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- Ability to work with writers & designers
- Ability to decipher any potential SEO violations that are incurring a penalty on our website if applicable
- Willingness & drive to commit to being an SEO/Marketing Ninja because you are passionate about it.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on our website or contact Deeya for more details.