|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Salary:||€50,000 - €60,000|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2017 14:49|
A leading IGaming Company with offices internationally, is seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join their company. They invest in their people, not just with great salaries and benefits, and frequent team events, but in providing their staff with growth and development opportunities.
Who would be the best fit?
Our client is looking for a person that really makes a strong, positive impression and maintains high levels of activity and produces great results through people. As such, passion for the industry and a sense of urgency are highly desirable. If you want to succeed in this position, you understand the requirements for good-to-great collaboration and aim to achieve common goals. It is important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness. People generally respond according to the way they are treated. If you give a little, you will invariably get a lot back. You will need to ensure your team are managed and developed and performance is reviewed through regular, two-way feedback.
- Act as Scrum master for multiple Scrum/Kanban teams, with a focus on continuously improving performance
- Work closely with product development and tech groups to plan and deliver
- Organise and facilitate sprint planning, estimation sessions, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives and other Scrum-related meetings
- Ensure Agile (mainly Scrum/Kanban) concepts and principles are adhered to
- Identify, track and manage process problems
- Provide coaching/mentoring to team members on Agile practices and processes
- Scrum and other agile software development methodologies
- 4 years of experience leading Agile teams
- Strong project management skills and/or experience
- Ideally you're a certified Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner or have relevant experience
- Track record on agile methodology based projects
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's