To support the Supply Chain Management function by mainly sourcing products and services in line with the Vodafone Procurement Policy.
- Responsible for the activities as part of the Supply Chain Management function. Mainly sourcing of products and services, identify cost saving opportunities, negotiate, generate contracts and manage vendors’ performance
- Accountable for various purchasing categories including those managed by Vodafone Procurement Company (VPC)
- Responsibility for ad-hoc projects, where required.
- Accountable to meet the SCM function targets in terms of savings, VPC order intake, working capital improvement, health and safety and other specific goals, in line with the yearly official OneSCM objectives, and report accordingly.
- Accountable for making recommendations on vendor selection.
- Responsible for fulfilment of customer requirements.
- Cost modelling related to specific projects.
- Reporting performance on a monthly basis to Head of SCM, Category teams and internal stakeholders (as required)
- Issues Tender documents / RFQ where applicable.
- Accountable for negotiations and contracts management with suppliers on local agreements in line with Global Strategy and internal stakeholders’ requirements.
- Responsible for collaborating and supporting VPC in the negotiations with Global vendors managed through VPC.
- Evaluate and manage Vodafone’s suppliers including commercial disputes resolution where required.
- Identify & support evaluation of potential future suppliers for local operation.
- Retain full awareness of vendor performance.
- Liaise with government authorities, shipping agents, haulers in the execution of all Import / Export formalities, where applicable.
- Continuously plan, monitor and maintain the utilisation of all available resources and opportunities to provide an ongoing cost effective service.
Technical / Professional Expertise:
- A-Level Education minimum, Educated to degree level preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a procurement environment.
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills, Experience and Expertise using Microsoft and SAP systems.
- Able to prioritise and pro-actively manage own workload with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive working relationships inside and outside the department.
- Ability to work effectively as part of an international team
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Vodafone, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Vodafone.