SAP Implementer - Africa
|Job Title:||SAP Implementer - Africa|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2017 12:54|
This position is being advertised for our Client and will be based in their office in Africa.
In close cooperation with the team, functional integration and implementation of the SAP tools and processes in the operational mining organizations during SAP roll-outs. Responsible for the alignment of the operational organizations in function of the standardized processes & SAP transactions and for the coaching of the local management in the management of their operations via the processes and reporting tools.
Assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules and tasks to ensure timely completion of implementation.
Must be familiar with the system scope and business objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Develop the skills of the local project team in order to realize a fluent hand over of the project to them.
Coordinate end-users training. Provide innovative ideas to the management about implementation and the optimization of the operations by using the new tools.
Act as a facilitator between end users, local management, centralized services, the Team and all stakeholders.
Main Responsibilities/Account abilities:
- Organize (plan, test, coordinate) the functional SAP deployment, in association with the SAP technical deployment by the team, for mining operations
- Involve the local management in the SAP roll out project and obtain their buy in
- Assess and report on the organizational and functional gaps before each new SAP roll out in a mining operation or for each new mining project
- Setup a local project team for each SAP roll out mining project
- Together with the project team, define the planning on technical and functional deployment for the roll out projects
- Organize the deployment and implementation of new or existing OEM processes or reporting tools in our mining operations, and collaborate with the technical team to maximize the integration of these tools in our SAP environment
- Organize regular team meetings with all business stake holders and project and technical teams during the roll outs
- Communicate and report on status on regular base with all business stakeholders for each project
- Together with the project and technical team, organize the scenario testing, dry run testing and the Go/No Go decision for each mining project
- Organize and coordinate the functional support with central services such as warranty, technical support, contracting and finance
- Handover of the SAP roll out project to the local management
- Organize on regular base on-site assessments to check the local organizational structure and maturity, to screen the right utilization and the respect of processes and agreements, and to audit the operational performance of the organization
- Identify and analyze, together with the mining operations and management, the need for new developments or enhancements of processes or reporting tools in order to expand our offer to the customer or to increase our efficiency. Document the specifications for these enhancements, and integrate them in the change request process
- Check the availability and accuracy of the existing user manuals and suggest improvements to the team if needed
- Identify the need for functional SAP & process training in mining operations, and organize these training in collaboration with HR and the team
- People Management
- Define the responsibilities and tasks for each team in mining operations, and set their respective objectives
- Performance management review of the site team
- Organize and manage the functional and organizational deployment during SAP roll outs and new mining projects
- Manage the development of team members, in collaboration with local management
- Setup of performance benchmark report for our mining operations
- Planning & Organising
- Technical & Professional Expertise
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Concern for Accuracy
- Creativity & Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Initiative & Pro-Activity
- Result oriented
Interested candidates are invited to contact Deeya on Dbheeroo@castilleresources.com and apply directly on the Castille Website.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's