Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP.
Attached to a Project Manager, you will be immediately involved and responsible for the accounting and controlling processes of SAP implementation:
- Specific experience in the delivery of the design and customizing of the SAP FIO module is an advantage
- Team orientation and good communication skills
- An appreciation for sophisticated subject matter as well as a high degree of solution and service orientation
- Fluent in French
- Provide support during the go live phase
- Conduct workshops with clients and identify/optimize their processes
- Come up with propositions, submit and able to support the recommendations
- Plan own workload as well as junior team members under your supervision
- Coach junior functional designers and ensure that they acquire the required level of skills to deliver productively
- Implement best practices in order to guarantee the quality of work and deliverables
- Degree in Computer Science, or any related field.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Above 5 years experience in SAP, particularly Finance, Management, Accounting.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website or Contact Deeya for more details.