SAP ABAP/ HANA professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP.
What responsibilities will you have?
- An appreciation for sophisticated subject matter as well as a high degree of solution and service orientation.
- Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team. Resolves complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues.
- Shows initiative and drives topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency. Works closely together with others and shares expertise to ensure product success. Constantly improves own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills. Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team.
- Has advanced overall product and technical knowledge and shares expertise within and across team and organization.
- Has advanced knowledge of development processes and product standards.
- You will directly interact with internal and external customers.
- Support the roll-in process by analyzing customer needs and creating specifications for business requirements.
- Perform product design, modeling, implementation, and testing.
- Work in accordance with agile development models. (Scrum, LEAN)
- Cooperate with Product Management and UI Designers to translate customer requests into useful product functionality.
- Work in close cooperation with other development areas.
- Success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Course of studies in the areas of IT, Information Systems, Computer Science.
- Above 4 years of experience in SAP ABAP/ HANA is required.
- Must be able to work both independently and within the scrum methodology.
- Strong knowledge in ABAP/ HANA programming language.
- French communication skills. [Important]
- Ability to work under pressure.