11 days ago
A leader in the sports betting industry is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their in-house Salesfoce Team, being responsible for maintaining and improving their Salesforce environment.
Main duties will include creating apps, custom objects and process automation through constant contact with internal stakeholders.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Competitive salary.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Performance Bonuses.
- Subsidised Parking.
- Sports incentives.
- Opportunities to develop and grow.
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies.
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Managing day to day user Creation/ Permission requests, Reports, Queues and Views in a Service Cloud environment.
- Identifying business needs and integrating new functionalities in Online and Retail business branches.
- Collaborating with other Salesforce Admins /Developers to gather requirements for new business processes and suggestion for improvements.
- Staying up to date with major Salesforce releases and out of suggest new features or functionality out of own initiative to improve processes.
- Understand Salesforce user pain points and educate them.
- At least 2-years experience working as a Salesforce Developer.
- Proficiency in Salesforce Administration.
- Experience with SOQL, Apex programming, Visualforce and lightning components.
- Good project management skills.
- A Self-driven and team player.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for business impact.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that balance with creative approaches.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must possess EU citizenship.