Castille Labs is looking for a Salesforce developer who will be responsible for delivering & maintaining features on Service Cloud & Force.com platform.
Duties of the job:
- Design, Develop, & Maintain Salesforce ServiceCloud Functionality using Apex Code, VisualForce Pages & SOAP/REST APIs
- Configure Custom Fields, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Page Layouts, Macros, Jobs
- Use DataLoader or other tools to ensure Data Integrity
- Be Pro-active in suggesting improvements
- Be up-to-date with Salesforce Releases and Improvements
- Troubleshoot & Support Production issues
- Participate in architecture definition and technical conception: contribute to technical solutions and architecture, document and formalize.
- Development of features, application and web sites with the team, in the respect of IT process, quality and security.
- In support of project management: task identification and workload estimates, risk assessment, suggest solutions in technical support of other team members, IT member or other internal staff.
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Solid Knowledge of APEX Development (Triggers, Controllers, VisualForce Pages, Unit Test)
- Solid Knowledge of Salesforce SOAP + REST APIs
- Solid Knowledge of Configuring LiveAgent, SnapIns, KnowledgeBase, Cases
- Knowledge of C#/.Net, MVC 4, WCF, Asp.NET WebApi
- Knowledge of Transact-SQL, Entity Framework, Linq;
- Knowledge of Force.com Eclipse + Visual Studio Tools;
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You must be a Team Player with good social skills
- Excellent Analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities;
- Good written and oral communication skills especially in English;