Sales Trader (Securities)
|Job Title:||Sales Trader (Securities)|
|Salary:||€35000 to €45000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 09:15|
A leading provider of online financial services are seeking to recruit a Sales Trader (Securities) in line with their growth strategy.
- Development of the B2B/Institutional business internationally – with high-level executives
- Presenting the Company and its services at key industry events
- Sell and provide a demonstration of our services to prospects
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and provide assistance for challenges they may encounter
- Monitoring and processing client orders online and telephonically
- 1 - 3 years’ experience as a Dealer/Trader. Fundamental understanding of financial markets (mutual funds, hedge funds, stocks, bonds, derivatives, etc.)
- Solid track record in client acquisition. Ability to achieve/exceed performance goals
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework
- Experience in dealing with high-level executives
- Superior customer service skills with a focus on relationship building
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Proficient in English; any additional languages, an asset.
- Intellectual curiosity, initiative, resourcefulness, and tact.
- University degree, CFA or similar industry recognised qualification.
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Mark to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's