Sales Executive (Financial Services)
|Job Title:||Sales Executive (Financial Services)|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 09:48|
Our client – with more than two decades of specialist experience in financial services across Mauritius, Geneva, Johannesburg, Kenya, Hong Kong and Dubai – is looking for a Sales Executive.
The Sales Executive is responsible for generating sales and maintaining relationship with clients. To build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Continuous prospection of potential of both Individual and corporate clients.
- Working to reach monthly sales/ revenue targets.
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Maintain the relationship with existing client through regular contacts.
- Keep track of sales performance and ensure that targets are met/ exceeded.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on offerings.
- Develop and maintain a client/ prospect database.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis and take/ recommend appropriate actions.
- Monitor the sales process through timely follow-up and closure.
- Provides a prompt, efficient and personalised service to customers.
- Systematically update on new products on offer or frequently send price list update.
- Leads or participate in projects as may be required, linked to the objectives of the section to ensure implementation as per set standards.
- Manages performance issues so that assigned performance targets and SLAs are achieved.
- Fully compliant to required regulatory frameworks and constraints.
Qualifications and skills required
- Relevant qualification in Sales and/or Marketing
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written – English/French
- Two years of experience of a sales-related activity
- Clean car driving license
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's