Sales Engineer - Networks
|Job Title:||Sales Engineer - Networks|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Glynn|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2018 11:27|
Looking for individuals who have years of experience in technologies specially in IT Networks. The chosen candidate will work as a Sales Engineer/ Consultant and will develop new relationships to grow such business.
- Actively pursue and develop new leads and maximise customer potential.
- Carry out customer needs analysis and then propose custom solutions which persuade the customers that the product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and suitability.
- Meet the quarterly sales targets whilst ensuring that the company can deliver on its promise at sale stage.
- Develop long-term relationships with the main stakeholders, including but not limited to the IT managers through managing and interpreting their requirements whilst evaluating satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Prepare customer quotations and administer customer accounts.
- Prepare reports and keep documentation updated as required.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions which ultimately meet both the customer’s and company’s expectations.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance, product education and transitional post-sales support. Help close deals handled by other members of the sales team across all segments by leading pre-sales discussions of all solutions.
- Provide training and prepare support material for colleagues in other sales channels.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers for quotations when part of the solution requires subleasing to 3rd parties.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade fairs, conferences and other marketing events.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring customer problems are followed up in a timely manner.
- Develop technical and sales skills to adapt to the services and products marketed according to company strategy.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill the job function or as assigned.
- Previous experience in a technical sales role.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills are a must.
- A First degree in IT or Engineering or a Cisco or Microsoft certification would be looked on favourably.
- Self-motivated, highly driven and sales-oriented individual
- Able to act fast, work on own initiative and under pressure in a fast-changing environment.
- Able to take action, can deliver accurately and on-time
- Understands the product portfolio, technology, features and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's