Our client – an international company specialising in supplier sustainability ratings – is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the sales team in Mauritius.
Main responsibilities of the role
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel revenue for the company,
- Scheduling discovery calls for Account Executives,
- Conducting high-level discovery and educational conversations with Senior Executives (Directors of Sustainability or Procurement) in Target Accounts,
- Evangelising the importance of Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility for the supply chain of extra-large multinational corporation across France, Belgium and Luxembourg,
- Leveraging your teammates (Marketing and Account Executives) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging in order to drive opportunities in regional areas,
- Maintaining a daily high call volume with the intent to qualify leads and create pipeline growth,
- Meeting or exceeding your quota,
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and competition,
- Recording and documenting all calls and communications – to identify trends for improvement,
- Monitoring social networks for sales opportunities and leads,
- Reporting on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative.
Qualifications and skills required
- Degree holder with 2-5 years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales and/or Marketing