|Job Title:||Risk Officer|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2018 13:39|
- To implement the Company’s Risk Management Programme on a daily basis and prepare regular reports to the Board of Directors of the Company
- To assist with the maintenance and updating of the Company’s Risk Management policies and procedures
- To support the Risk and Audit Committee with day-to-day risk management issues
- To ensure the Company adheres to the various investment compliance & other risk-related requirements across all business lines
- To proactively identify risks relevant to the business lines undertaken by the Company and work closely with the Company’s Risk Manager to mitigate these in the best possible manner
- Keeping abreast with regulatory changes and industry best practices in the field of risk management
- In possession of a recognised degree in an area related to banking, finance, mathematics and / or statistics.
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role with a licensed entity.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature and responsible and able to work independently as well as part of a team
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's