15 days ago
As the Risk Manager, you will be responsible for a team of specialised agents that pro-actively counteract fraudulent behaviour and make sure that applicable processes and procedures are in place and being followed accordingly. Additionally, the chosen candidate will be required to answer to escalated cases in the absence of the Head of Risk & AML.
- Be the primary “Go to” person for all Risk Analysts’ questions and needs.
- Ensuring that processes and procedures in place are current and adherent to all compliance and requirements and as instructed from time to time via the Head of AML.
- Key Liaison for external departments, including but not limited to Customer services, VIP teams, Marketing/Affiliates and Payments operations for escalations, relevant and in line with Risk & AML.
- Handle requests, Jira’s and ticket creations for new reports, tags and alerts that are needed in order to comply with day to day account monitoring alongside any other technical updates needed, either by request or as required in order to remain compliant and within set KPI’s and targets.
- Handling any regulator queries and providing timely and effective feedback, as required, such as Bonus Abuse complaints as well as requests that are coming in from any AMLRO’s or escalations sent via Head of Risk and AML.
- Setting up and monitoring of team targets and results as required and agreed upon with the Head of Risk & AML.
- Be accountable for all actions within Risk operations team.
- A patient, yet assertive individual that drives encouragement and passion within the team in order to strive for maximum effort and development amongst each other.
- Analytical mind, with a high level of attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others as a team player as well as act as a key decision taker.
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day to day basis with a flexible approach to task prioritisation, depending on the urgency and importance of the task at hand.
- Good understanding of regulatory, compliance requirements and be up to date with all applicable AML & FAIU recommendations.
- Good Mathematical and analytical skills in order to determine the cost of a bonus at optimal play
What we offer:
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.