We are looking to grow our current Risk and AML team and therefore a new exciting position has opened up for a Risk analyst (some AML tasks) to join our growing team in Malta.
As a Risk Analyst you will be working within a specialised and diverse team of agents to pro-actively detect and counteract fraudulent behaviors. The role involves daily analysis of customer accounts, this can include authenticating KYC documents, links and so on. We believe that the successful candidate has to be able to work well under pressure with a keen eye for detail and a very good understanding of Risk and AML requirements and directives.
- Daily Risk reports and follow-ups of actions taken, screen accounts and check for breaches in terms.
- Keep up to date with AML directives and assure that all operations procedures act in accordance to the latest directives published.
- Detect and escalate fraud cases, involving but not limited to credit card fraud, charge-backs, bank fraud, money laundering, identity theft, phishing and affiliate fraud.
- Liaise closely with the rest of your team, team leader and other departments on updates to procedures or new knowledge gained on detecting issues.
- Handle Bonus Abuse withdrawals in accordance with internal procedures and in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain a proactive approach in dealing with all customer application matters.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Analytical mind, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day to day basis.
- Flexible approach to work in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of regulatory, and compliance requirements.
- Previous experience in a similar role, specifically dealing with Risk/AML within a similar industry will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in an additional language: Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish
- Background in iGaming