The chosen candidate will be a mature and reliable person, responsible for the following tasks:
- Market research, Company valuation, Economic/ Financial Analysis, Market Reviews, & Stock Market Valuations
- Attending brokers meeting and reporting back to colleagues accordingly
- Updating proprietary research database
- Preparation of Financial Analysis Summaries
- Writing reports to be published in the local media and on our website.
- Assisting the Capital Markets team as required.
- Be highly organised
- Have a passion for financial markets and trading
- Possess a Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent in a related field
- Possess a CFA qualification or the desire to attempt such a qualification
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent writing skills and a very strong command of the English language