A financial Institution is looking for a individual who will be coordinating between the Technical Team and the Finance Team.
This person will be the one who will have access to financial data and will extract and manipulate reports from the database for management reporting.
- Liaise between the Finance Unit and the Technology Division in order to automate and finalise the various reporting requirements;
- Develop and prepare various reports and dashboards to assist Management monitor and evaluate the performance of various units and products;
- Assists in analysing KPIs to identify and deliver key business and customer insights to the Finance team;
- To review the present reporting of the finance function and recommend changes to improve and automate the process;
- To automate the statutory and other returns that have to be submitted to the regulatory and competent authorities;
- To assist in the implementation and maintenance of systems;
- To perform preliminary testing of the reports prior to delivery to the user for final testing and signoff;
- To assist the Finance in the day to day operations of the finance function;
- To supervise and coordinate the activities pertaining to the Finance Unit and ensures that work is efficiently performed in accordance with established policies and procedures;
- To write SQL queries in order to generate the required reports;
- To ensure a high quality/standard of work and service throughout;
- To attend training as requested and perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- To assist the Finance team in creating reports and analytical solutions
- Ideally possess BSc in Business and Computing or equivalent and have working experience in a related environment;
- Have hands on experience on Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Be reliable, organised, meticulous and prepared to work under pressure;
- Be a team player while still being able to work independently when needed;
- Committed to self-development and enjoy working in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting & interpersonal skills;
- Be highly proficient in MS Office applications such as MS word and MS excel.