20 days ago
Malta Financial Services Authority
About People & Culture:
The People & Culture function within the MFSA is responsible for recruitment, retention, remuneration and reward. It acts as a strategic business partner and catalyst within the Authority to ensure the achievement of performance results through its people. The function is responsible for facilitating change and employee alignment with the over-arching MFSA vision. The function is also responsible for compliance with the local legislation; MFSA's Ethics Framework.
The Remuneration and Rewards Officer will be entrusted with responsibilities including the following duties:
- The administration and running of the Authority’s performance management system.
- The development of employee Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), their monitoring and reporting for performance outcome calculations.
- The development and coordination of Reward Programmes to recognize, appreciate & reward employees.
- Liaise with the different Directorates and teams to ensure that performance measures are being maintained and communicated to the respective employees.
- Prepare information packs and documentation relating to the performance management process & recognition initiatives.
- Review and research mechanisms for incentives and rewards, ensuring that the Authority utilizes cutting-edge, research driven mechanisms for performance management & reward.
- Assist in the transition from a paper-based performance management procedure to a digitised one using relevant Information Systems.
- Assist in the communication of performance outcomes and rewards.
- Assist with other tasks and duties as may be required at People & Culture and/or the MFSA.
We are looking for candidates matching the following criteria:
- Academic qualification in Human Resources, Business Management, or a related area.
- A methodical and diligent approach to work.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization & time-management skills.
- Ambition and keen interest in areas relating to people and performance.
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least 5 years of experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.