9 days ago
A Financial Services company is seeking to employ an experienced Relationship Manager - Loans.
- To establishes and develop relationships with clients and key peer partners in order to build Corporate and Real Estate Loan portfolio according to or above the budget.
- Market mapping, networking and promoting company loans and overall proposition.
- Establishing and developing relationships with key partners (property developers, construction companies, related associations, institutions with high concentration of potential clients)
- Potential client and deal identification
- Establishing and developing relationships with clients
- Designing structure of the loans
- Preparing Credit Applications
- Processing of indicative offer to the client
- Internal processing of the loan proposal including initiation and follow up of the Credit approval process
- Collection of customer documentation
- Hand-over of the approved loan cases for execution and related internal follow-ups
Key requirements and experience:
- Degree in related area of Finance, Banking, Business Administration or Law
- Min. 5 years in banking, 3 years in RM role in the area of corporate loans and immovable property/real estate financing with real estate as collateral
- Relationship management - client and peer partners
- Real estate and Corporate loans structuring
- Credit risk at level adequate to RM
- Fluent Maltese and English
For more information apply online or contact Mark on (+356) 2093 3170