about 1 month ago
An International & Global Business Bank is looking for a Relationship Manager to join their team.
- Achieve the commercial results of the Global Business segment with a dynamic management of the client portfolio and developing relationships with prospects- clients and Management Companies;
- Effectively meet customer needs in accordance with business objectives;
- Ensure that new prospects comply with the KYC rules of the Group and the Bank of Mauritius (BOM);
- Carry out administrative tasks such as monitoring of operations, including opening and closing accounts, claims management and incidents among others;
- Monitor of remittances and repatriations and client data updates;
- Instruct credit files for the global business for credit facilities and coordinate with the respective departments in accordance with the Risk Policy;
- Monitor and develop the Customer Service Representatives within the department.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Banking or other related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a commercial role within Global Business
- Sales and customer approach techniques;
- Analytical techniques;
- Good knowledge of credit and basic principles of banking;
- Thorough understanding of the global business environment;
- Good knowledge of the economic, regulatory, legal, financial and fiscal environment Good knowledge of bank procedures and security and risk standards;
- Excellent convincing and negotiation skills;
- Good level of written and oral communication in English and French.